WebsiteVoice

Monday, October 07, 2013

All things autumnal...


After my trusty Sony H10 died, I went looking for a smallish personal camera to carry along to take shots of reference and inspiration, and to capture the marvelous wonders of the world and stuff. After much research I decided on a Fujifilm F850EXR. On a beautiful warm October day, an orange mum and a little spotted bug inspired me to start testing it out. I'm quite happy with it.


See his quizzical antennae? After several shots he was beginning to wonder why I was going all paparazzi on him.






A waterfall of purple berries! Taste the wave!
Oh wait, don't. They might be poisonous.
2 busy bees on a passion flower..... Ooo la la!
Yes, I do believe I am quite happy with this camera. In an attempt to treat it better than the last one I bought it a SwissGear camera case, and an across body neck strap sling thingy, which isn't as nerdy as it sounds....ok, maybe it is, but it's handy and cool in my book. Now, I'm back in business! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful colors!